Monday, May 04, 2009

UP, DOWN, X, X, O, L1, L2, RIGHT, START


Sometimes I think, can I just get someone to tell me what to do? Can I go online and get the cheat code for life? There's levels and end of level bosses I just can't get past in this life, but the walkthrough says that it's not impossible. It's all possible because I know what the controls are.

I'd love to have the cheat code for certain things in this life; the job interviews I have coming up (which aren't your average job interviews); how to act around the women you like; when and how to contact them. But I suppose the outcome won't result in any satisfaction. If the girls think you're texts are needy then they aren't for you and the interviews are only an hour of your life (plus all the preparation).

That is of course if the game you're playing ends up with the happy ending and the end credits. You could be playing a knock off and in that case it's best to cheat and buy a new game as quickly as possible. 

No comments: