Friday, May 13, 2011


Got paid yesterday which is good but it's not like I was desperate for the money. That said, being that much better off is better than not.

I finished Bird Song. It was good, great in places but the whole 1978 bit was only there to tell us that Stephen ended up marrying Jeanne. Just another way of putting in the post script. I didn't care for the 1970s woman. Why would I? I have now started Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd. Started well and the first page made me jump out of bed to write something down as a note for my second novel - need to finish the first one though.

I jumped back into MSF too. It may just be a reaction to getting dumped but who knows if it will lead anywhere. Despite the amount of women on there I don't actually find that many attractive. But let's face facts, how else am I really going to find someone.

Another Friday night in. Life used to be a lot more dynamic.

No comments: