Monday, September 24, 2007

SHE'S MY RUSHMORE


Wouldn't life be so much better if it was like a Wes Anderson film? You could say exactly what you wanted with no real consequence, angry people would be so without showing too much emotion and somehow, although with a little tragedy, everyone would end up okay.

I am currently obsessed with the trailer for his new film The Darjeeling Limited. So much so that I now want to grow a moustache (again), constantly wear a light suit and get some old man pyjamas. I love the detail thaat the pyjamas they're wearing have The Darjeeling Limited embroided on the pockets (as it is the name of the train they are on).

The film isn't even out and I'm guessing it will be the greatest film ever.

2 comments:

Jay said...

hey monkeybutt, have you seen Hotel Chevalier the short prequel to Darjeeling? its available free on itunes.

Hughesie said...

I saw it on Youtube, but you can't get it in this shitforsaken country on iTunes.