Sunday, October 26, 2008

GEEKCORE

With only x weeks until the end of the year (insert applicable number), it may aswell be time to draft the album of the year list. There's not much still to come (that I haven't heard) and I'm not holding out much for the Killers album after the first single.

So here we go

1-5 (in no order - yet)

The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement: A late surge after the Electric Proms show - watch it HERE
Panic At The Disco - Pretty. Odd.: Best reinvention of 2008
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago: Released last year I know, but not in UK.
The Bronx - The Bronx: Third album, just got it, still listening to it. Expect a climb after the gig tomorrow.
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges: Brilliantly 70s. How about the Black Cab Session of Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt 2 HERE (and Bon Iver too)

6-10 (in no order - yet)
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends


That's all at them moment. I'll need two more albums of course. And Fall Out Boy is still to come.

No comments: