Friday, November 11, 2005

DID LIL' BOW WOW BECOME JUST BOW WOW?


Now my camera is running out of batteries and the charger is in a box somewhere in a hole in a building in Hanwell. Not that it really matters, I'm still too scared to take it to gigs in case a burly bouncer has an issue with it.

Gigs I didn't take my camera to: Hard-Fi, Sigur Ros, Johnathan Rice, My Chemical Romance.

Gigs I won't take my camera to due to low battery: Nada Surf, Alkaline Trio, Elbow and whatever else I'll go to before I move (which is close too).

I need a haircut but I'm too scared.

Football you ask? Well on a windy wet afternoon in Northolt we crushed some tigers 9-0. Ha ha. 'We'd thrash them on a decent surface' we heard them murmur. It's a pity they booked the fucking pitch in the arse end of nowhere then.

When are Hope Of The States coming back?

1 comment:

Gurj said...

He lost the "Lil'" part of his name about two years ago when puberty kicked in, his balls dropped and he started dating Ciara (who looks like a Mr Sista)