Wednesday, November 02, 2005

YOU CAN CALL THE GODDAMN FIRE DEPARTMENT


Ok, the posts have been a bit slack of late. Where did we get to beforehand? I think the season was going well. Then we had to change the goalkeeper for a game on hard astroturf (old style turf with sand not the new stuff with little rubber bits). The oppositions resident no toothed nutter got sent off and we won 3-1 (I think). Goalscorers pass me by.

Team:



Because the goalkeeper, apparently, played so well, he was allowed (allowed? I didn't want to play in goal) to keep his place. We had a nightmare and lost 4-1.

Team:



The next game I didn't play as I injured my back somehow. So I sat it out and we lost 4-2. Team to be posted when I can be bothered.

The dressing room was a sorry place to be. Heads were low and there was talk of extra training. This will not materialise.

Currently I am lodging so I can't get the pictures off my camera. But believe me, when I do you will see remarkable photos of the many rock and pop concerts I go to like this:



And I'll post more because work is shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do the chickens have large tallons ?