Friday, September 01, 2006

SHE SCRATCHES A LETTER


It may have even taken this long to get over the set on Sunday night. Better set than Astoria, better than Cardiff 6 years ago.

Corduroy; Do The Evolution; Animal; Worldwide Suicide; Severed Hand; Dissident; Even Flow; Sad; I Am Mine; Jeremy; Grievance; Life Wasted Reprise; Better man; Save You; Blood; Rearviewmirror; Encore, Iron Man on Ukelele; Soon Forget; Given To Fly; Once; Crown Of Thorns; Comatose; Alive; Encore, Why Go?; Baba O'Riley; Yellow Ledbetter.

Beat that.

I wasn't really paying attention during MCR but that was quite good. As were the Kooks, although that second stage tent is massive. They should hire that out - I reckon you could get 20,000 people in there. And there was Taking Back Sunday too, but again, wasn't really paying attention. And it was daylight, and no band is good in the daylight.

The Audioslave album has been universally panned. I thought it was quite good.

And my brother has a new band called My Wave

No comments: