Friday, September 22, 2006

YOU DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY TO WATCH TV NOW DID YOU?

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:William Hughes
Birthday:20th April
Birthplace:Frimley Park Hospital
Current Location:Brentford massive
Eye Color:Grey/green perhaps
Hair Color:Broon
Height:5' 7" and a quarter
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:My heritage?
The Shoes You Wore Today:The black hobnails
Your Weakness:Cider, sudokus, pretty girls
Your Fears:Baked beans, wasps, the telephone
Your Perfect Pizza:Fiorentina probably
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get a new job or a girlfriend
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol - fuck off
Thoughts First Waking Up:Is it a weekday?
Your Best Physical Feature:My manly beard
Your Bedtime:11pm if nothing's on telly
Your Most Missed Memory:How do I know what this is if it's missed?
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither really but McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Any dates really.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Fuck yeah
Do you Sing:Badly
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:I think not
Do you want to go to College:Been there
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:I think I'm great
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not anymore
Do you think you are Attractive:In a certain light to a certain type
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes I do
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love 'em
Do you play an Instrument:I do not
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:In the past day
In the past month have you Smoked:No sir
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No sir
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Many
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:We don't have them here
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:We don't have them here
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, it's been too long
In the past month have you been on Stage:I was born on the stage
In the past month have you been Dumped:Sort of
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No sir
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Only the heart of a lady
Ever been Drunk:Does last night count
Ever been called a Tease:I don't think so
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:In a yachting accident
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A man
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:either
Short or Long Hair:short if blonde, long if dark
Height:Shorter than me
Weight:lighter than me
Best Clothing Style:Indie scruff
Number of Drugs I have taken:Types? 4
Number of CDs I own:too many 1500+
Number of Piercings:Zero
Number of Tattoos:Zero
Number of things in my Past I Regret:17 million

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: