Tuesday, September 02, 2008

LOVE IS A FOUR LETTER WORD


I take back what I said; I now do like the new Metallica song. And Cyanide, the other new one. The video is here. It helps when you see them playing it. And if I've read the email correspondence properly, I should be seeing them on 15th. Nice.

As well as Ryan blogging about his current tour, Noel is too. 

College starts tomorrow. Apprehension isn't as rife as it should be. I remember being the most anxious (body anxious, not just mind anxious) before I was about to go to university. But I suppose that was when I was leaving home for the first time aged 18, and now I'm 30 and have been living alone for 2 1/2 years. I bought a nice red paper file type thing, and stuck a Revelation Records sticker on it - Hardcore. Maybe I still am 18.

No comments: