Monday, September 01, 2008

BOTTLES AND CANS

Does Deborah Meaden (or however you spell it) invest in anything? Or should I say, does she ever say - I like this. I'm going to invest. I don't watch Dragon's Den religiously but as far as I've seen she only invests when someone else wants to so she doesn't look stupid. So, in my opinion, she's the shrewdest 'Dragon'.

Best songs in the world right now:
Slipknot - Sulphur
Three Dog Night - One (Apple advert I know)
Anything by The MC5

The Verve album isn't that good, but it's only had one listen.

As much as enjoy having baths every night, it really is eating into my telly/film time. Yes, I can now watch TV from the bath but my glasses steam up from the hot water. So roll on the shower being fitted. The tiles look nice, even without grouting. And as soon as it's done it's time to move out.

Other things to enjoy:
Apples & Raisins

No comments: