Saturday, December 08, 2007

BELIEF IN THE ONE TRUE POWER or I ♥ SKUB


Well I first must apologise for my absence. In truth, I couldn't be bothered. But I have a spare few minutes.

I have a new coat. It may or may not change my life.

Album of the year I'm telling people to make me look cool:
The National - Boxer
Actual album of the year but it's too uncool to tell people:
Paramore - Riot

Official album of the year top ten in no order:

Editors - An End Has A Start
The National - Boxer
Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice
Paramore - Riot
Band Of Horses - Cease To Begin
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight
Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child
Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
Funeral For A Friend - Tales Don't Tell Themselves

The long songs on the Dillinger Escape Plan's Ire Works are incredible. The short hardcore songs are hard work.

I saw The Darjeeling Limited and it was as good as I hoped. I also downloaded Hotel Chevalier but it's avi so I can't get it on my ipod. Any help?

Comics from The Perry Bible Fellowship

No comments: