Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'M JUST A HAPPY KID


Things I'm currently obsessed with:

The Daft Punk live tracks (a few can be found through elbo.ws)

My new coat

Rihanna

Tiger Woods 07 on the PS2

See These Bones by Nada Surf - Download (The album is at work so I'm having to make do with Let Go and The Weight Is A Gift this evening)

Innocence (and to a lesser extent naivity)

Cool blogs

The Mighty Boosh

Doing elaborate artwork for home made CDs for other people. I hope that people who have had CDs enjoyed the artwork.

Moustaches - well cropped and non-ironic (see Jason Schwartzman or Julian Barratt)

Zubrowka and Apple Juice

Post Secret

Hayley Williams

The Perry Bible Fellowship

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where has the link to my blog gone?! Am I not cool enough for you these days...now THAT'S gratitude...

Hughesie said...

oops