Sunday, December 23, 2007

LIKE FRED FLINTSTONE, I'M DRIVING AROUND WITH BOTH FEET


Books I want to read next year:
Slaughterhouse Five
The Old Man And The Sea
Bonfire Of The Vanities

I'm annoyed at myself at almost slicing the tip of my thumb off whilst cutting bread. At least it's stopped throbbing now but it's constantly in the air like Dean Moriaty's.

Good rock facial hair:
Paul McCartney's moustache
Brandon Flowers' moustache
Jim Morrison's mega-beard
Lindsay Buckingham's beard

Most listened to songs on my iTunes that were released this year:
1. Editors - Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
2. Interpol - The Heinrich Maneuver
3. Linkin Park - The Little Things You Give Away
4. Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies
5. Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
6. Funeral For A Friend - The Sweetest Wave
7. The Academy Is... - LAX To O'Hare
8. Circa Survive - The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is In The Dose
9. John Vanderslice - Exodus Damage (Alias Remix)
10. Foo Fighters - The Pretender

(Bubbling under: Ignite - Bleeding, Minus The Bear - Dr. L'Ling)
I took my camera to three different dos last week and all I took snaps of were my wrapped presents and my stereo. Very poor.


Hopes for 2008:
Hats and moustaches are taken back by non ironic indie-types
Stage 4 and 5 get completed
Glassjaw put an album out


No comments: