Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MIDNIGHT AT THE STARLITE DINER


Time.

What have people said about time?

"There is never enough time, unless you're serving it." Malcolm Forbes

"The time is gone, the song is over, thought Id something more to say." David Gilmour

"Where did the good times go?" Richard Ashcroft

"Where have all the good times gone?" Ray Davies

"All those things that never came to be, they are just a whisper in time." Greg Graffin

But none of that really helps. 

There was a time (ha ha ha) when I had too much time. Bored out of my tiny little mind. Only filling this time with trivial pursuits. This was not the life for me. So I changed. There was less and less time. Now there is no time. Time only for eating and sleeping, well that was last night. Obviously there's time enough tonight to write this, but there shouldn't be. Well there isn't, so I'll have less time sleeping. 

At this point, when all your time is being used up and you're not having much fun, you have to ask yourself "is it worth it?" At this moment in time, I have to say "I don't know." There's only way to find out and that is to spend the time finding out.

According to this I only have 26 years left anyway.

No comments: