Monday, January 12, 2009

I CAN STILL HEAR YOU LAUGHING


What do you mean you're bored? There's free music out there (legit free too) and you're reading this? What are you doing? In fact what am I doing? There's lessons to plan and I'm pointing music out to no one.

Anyway, Nine Inch Nails' The Slip is still free, I think, so go and get it. It isn't vintage NIN but it rocks here and there.


Also, a young band called Community Gun are giving music away. Mr Rollogrady mentioned this one first. He's got more time than me.

But get Community Gun - click on Audio at the top to get to the download bit.

The Fall Out Boy album is great. It's pop music with a message, although I'm not sure what that message is. My favourite lyric is:

"I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid that someone else will hear me"

Ever felt like that?

No comments: