Friday, January 23, 2009

I'M ABOUT TO HAVE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Thank god it's not just me. 

I remember when I went to New York for the first (actually third but first time on a stand alone trip) and Gail and I were up for 28 hours, with maybe a 2 hour sleep somewhere along the line, just to be at the bar for Ryan Adams' birthday. Was it worth it? A different story all together. But I remember the day after. I had delusions, I felt as low as possible and it was horrible. Gail then told me about serotonin and the other one. It all made sense. I was feeling that way due to lack of sleep. 

Then came yesterday. All down to lack of sleep. But it's hard to sleep when you keep waking up every two hours thinking about what you're going to say. But of course the kids don't think about that. Why should they? I certainly never did. 

Let us forget about yesterday, or rather use it on how not to live a week. That is why I have taken a Nytol and not set the alarm.

No comments: