Friday, January 06, 2006

48 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT


It took until 5pm Christmas Day before I wanted to go home. But I had to wait 40 hours for my wish to come true.

New Year's Eve provided us with Chester's fantastic home made soup. Morgo helped, but it feel it was Chester's baby.

And then the painting started. running out of paint during the final wall before the holes were filled in fuelled the fire for this little installation. I call it 'Cock' and it will feature exclusively at the Hughes Gallery until Sunday 8th January. Seeing is believing so I urge you to see it as quickly as possible.



Album wars: The Strokes vs We Are Scientists.
Strokes - good clothes, We Are Scientists - bass player has moustache
Strokes - need better songs, W.A.S. - have good songs, some great

Winner: We Are Scientists

No comments: