Tuesday, April 08, 2008

EYES FRONT



Here's a question - what would you most like to say to people if there was no repercussions? As we're not living in a Wes Anderson film we can't be completely honest, but if I could say everything in my head, I don't think Iwould say anything as much as (and excuse my language):



WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING GOING!!!



Now I'm no luddite; I own a computer (duh), ipod, digital camera, mobile phone and work recently gave me a Blackberry, suckers, and I've taken to it without disdain or even with the qualities of a heroin addict, but I think people on phones have meant they are less likely to look where they are going. Maybe I just look around myself more than the average street walker, but the amount of times someone turns straight into me has increased ten-fold in the last year or so.



I wish I had more examples of this, maybe in the coming weeks as I go about my business.



After that rant here are some good things:


Mad Men

Mystery Jets - Young Love

The South Park internet stars battle - I never saw or heard of Chocolate Rain before this.







Panic At The Disco - Northern Downpour

The prospect of seeing Shawn Smith and Death Cab For Cutie (not together)

Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

The music on this blog - Headfonehaus


And I'm sure blogger will screw up the spacing again.

No comments: