Monday, January 04, 2010

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE

It was difficult to sleep last night due to the impending return to school, yes I am afraid of children. I can't remember all of the dream I had but one part of it was quite sinister and very film trailerish.

I was at my parent's house and they were leaving to go somewhere in the night and I was left alone. One of my duties was to make sure the cat went out and not run upstairs, like a cat I had when I was young used to do. I was locking the door when part of it broke off and the cat ran out. It had some sort of loose latch. I had to find the cat which then jumped up at the conservatory window. Finally I got it inside, fixed the door and shut it in the kitchen.

As I left the kitchen a small black boy dressed in white pyjamas came down the stairs and into the hall. I had never seen the boy before and was very shocked. I asked him who he was and why he was here but he gave me no answer. I asked him if he knew the phone number of his parents and he gave me this long number which ended in 'nickel formula'. I didn't know what those words meant with regard to a phone number but he showed me what to press as there were some strange keys on the telephone. For some reason and I don't know how, I found out that this actually set a timer for a bomb going inside the child. Apparently people/aliens were tricking families into taking in foster children wired with bombs and a certain phone number would set the bombs off.

Nickel Formula, coming this Summer.

No comments: