Wednesday, April 08, 2009

SIR ALAN NERDISON


Let's get one thing straight, I am a total nerd.

Not a nerd in the sense that I like maths, comics, prog rock and have a perspiration issue (I do have all of those but that's not the point); a nerd because because I have no idea how to act cool. 

I love music, but I can't play an instrument.
I love football, but I'm  a bit shit at it.
I love stories, but I can't write (although I haven't had this confirmed).
I love girls, but I have zero idea how to talk to them, let alone get them (or should that be the other way round?)

I think I love comics, but I rarely buy them.
I think I love books, but I only seem to read well known ones.
I think I love fashion and style, but I keep getting it totally wrong.
I think I love art house cinema, but a lot of it is quite boring.
I think I love hardcore, but I don't know that many bands.

The person who I think I am and try to give the impression I am is very very different to the person I actually am. I think I'm Jack Whitman but actually I'm Max Fischer.

And I'm fine with that.

No comments: