Monday, August 10, 2009

WE WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE


After 10 1/2 months, I'm moving back home next week. Not saying that this house hasn't been home, but it's not really home. My flat, even though I have only lived there for 3 years, really does feel like home now. The tenants are gone, leaving me a surprise monetary bonus, and I'm 3 moves away from having everything back. I am doing it very slowly though as I can't really move back in fully until Monday.

Having been away for almost a year, I decided I would make some changes so it felt like I wasn't moving into someone else's place.

1. Stereo and one sofa up one end of the living room, in what I call the music end of the room.
2. Wardrobe and drawers in different places in the bedroom.
3. Pictures moved and 3rd WS going, with a new flyer type display to be made.
4. I was going to get rid of the book case but it is now my nerd case with records and comics going on it until I can maybe put up some shelves.

I seem to have lost this blog over the last month or so. The George and Lynne blog took off for a bit and I'm still getting a lot of hits so I'm doing that at the moment. I have no horrific love life to grieve about and I'm basically on holiday at the moment so I'm moving and watching films. Maybe when school starts I can write some witty anecdotes from a primary school teacher.

No comments: