Monday, May 09, 2011


It really shouldn't hurt to write a couple of lines about what I've been doing. It's of no interest to anyone, but if machines really are going to take over the world then it's the same as keeping a diary.
I thought work would be slow today but I ended up finishing the report of the England - Ghana game, the blurb about Holland and the report of the England U21 - Iceland game, despite only watching the highlights. Sshh.

I haven't been paid yet for the first month so I sent an email about all that. I need to do a new invoice too.

Music-wise I can't stop listening to both Young The Giant and We Are The Ocean. Best two albums I've heard so far this year. Still reading Bird Song by Sebastian Faulks.

The above photo was found on Tumblr. It's Bill Cosby looking pretty cool.

No comments: