Tuesday, May 10, 2011


Today I received a receipt, sort of, saying that I have been/will be paid soon. I also have the details for the next two invoices, so I should be in the money soon. Just need to find some more work now.

As soon as I've written this I will watch The Apprentice. I watch it for the wanker competition that it is. You may think these people only exist on the programme, but there are at least two working opposite me.

I decided last night that I'm through with Glee. I was going off it anyway but I sort of stuck with it this year so I had something in common with LP. Now that's over I have no need for it. Might not bother watching The Event too, but Downton Abbey will be watched when it comes back.

I thought my amp had blown last night. I put the mini jack into the computer and there was a bang, then every time I tried to turn the amp on there was a pop. Luckily I unhooked the speakers and then turned it on this morning and it was fine.

No comments: